Greetings, faithful readers. How is everyone's holiday shopping going? There are still few days to hustle and bustle before the gift-giving zero hour, but you'd better get over to the mall, or put that Amazon Prime membership to work, pronto. Oh, and by the way, we got something for you! With 2018 nearly here, we've combed through the archives and identified the 10 Most Popular Posts to the IT Insight Blog of the past 12 months.
For some of you, this will be like the proverbial trip down Memory Lane. For others, this is your chance to finally introduce yourself to some of our best content of 2017. Without further ado, here are the 10 Most Popular Posts to the IT Insights Blog of 2017:
1) TestOut Opens Window of Opportunity with New Server Pro (Cameron Davidson) — We're here to help you learn all about Windows Server 2016.
2) New CSA+ a Boon to Cybersecurity Professionals (Calvin Harper) — We don't offer any CSA+ courseware (yet), but CompTIA's newest security cert is one to watch.
3) CCNA or Network+? (Jake Slater) — How does one decide between the two most popular entry-level networking certs?
4) The TestOut Skills Guarantee (David Alexander) — Worried about that first IT job post-certification? We've got your back.
5) Here to Pump You Up (Jake Slater) — This was a "spirit of the new year" inspirational post, but the principles apply year-round.
6) The New College Degree (Jake Slater) — You know what's cheaper than four years at a university? Certification.
7) Best Companies: TestOut Does It Again (TestOut Staff) — Holy guacamole! We just posted this last week, and it's already in the Top 10. Everyone loves a winner.
8) Landing Your First IT Job (Calvin Harper) — You never forget the first one!
9) Get Ready for the New Security Pro (TestOut Staff) — This post was originally just in time for NCSAM.
10) More Lessons from Tennis (TestOut Staff) — IT needs women. All of us need to help.
Share this post