It’s no secret that the world has a bit of a fascination with money. The phrase “money makes the world go round” has been used in songs, stories, movies and common vernacular probably since the first time currency was used in exchange for goods. And since that time, people have been trying to find ways to save the money that they already have. Saving money has practically become a game or sport in many respects. Money saving is the selling point of many reality television shows, where consumers can watch a "professional couponer" get the best of local stores. I’m convinced that human beings are obsessed with finding the best value, no matter what it is they're looking for, and now TestOutCE has found a way to help satisfy that obsession.
In September, TestOutCE unveiled its new monthly subscription model to accommodate the needs of all working professionals seeking IT certification. Whether you are an IT pro needing to brush up on some basic skills, or you’re established elsewhere but seeking to enter the IT field, we have a plan that's right for you.
A TestOutCE customer has the choice of either purchasing a one-year license to a single course for $349, or buying a month’s access to that course for just $79. These courses can easily be completed in 2-3 months, which saves course users money and makes it easier for them to start another course within the year. That alone should help many see the value in a monthly subscription, but why else would you choose this course of action?
- Subscription offers a simple, fast and affordable way to brush up on your certification skills.
- For those renewing an existing credential, recertification likely won’t take an entire year.
- A month-by-month subscription will give you access to all course exams, a cheaper option than buying those exams separately.
- Purchasing access for a single month provides an affordable evaluation period that can help you see what TestOut courses can contribute to IT career.
- Full access to all of TestOut's realistic simulations will give you realistic experience while training.
- You can subscribe to access for any of our CompTIA, Cisco and Microsoft certification courses.
Share this post