2016 is drawing to a close, and minds are being turned toward the New Year in the form of goal- and resolution-making. Education and employment are top priorities on many resolution lists, but when it comes to acting on these items, it’s usually best not to wait until the New Year.
Year-end sales are in abundance, so there is no better time to save. If you are currently at a company that values their IT employees, now is a good time to bring up online certification training with your employer. Online courses are relatively inexpensive and efficient. Since it is the end of the year, your company may still have unallocated budget that can be directed toward training its employees. When you tell them about the following deal, your employer will gladly jump on board and pay for your 2017 training.
TestOut is selling its entire library of courses for the lowest price of the year. You can currently get one full year of access to all 15 TestOut courses for just $595 (reg. $895). Act quickly (offer ends Dec. 31) and save! The Library Suite includes the following courses:
- CompTIA A+ / TestOut PC Pro
- CompTIA Network+ / TestOut Network Pro
- CompTIA Security+ / TestOut Security Pro
- TestOut Linux+ / TestOut Linux Pro
- Cisco CCNA / TestOut Routing and Switching Pro
- Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2008. 70-640, 70-642, 70-646
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012. 70-410, 70-411, 70-412
- Configuring Windows 8.1 70-687
- Configuring Windows 7 70-680
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
In addition to this list of courses, there are two Microsoft certification courses (Windows 10 and an MCSA 2016 course) that will automatically be added to your library as soon as they become available later this month.
This sale alone should be enough to kick you into gear, and start making some 2017 decisions before our calendars change in a couple of weeks. There is no better time of year to buy, and no better time of year to convince your employer that they have the money to spend on your training. It will be worth it to you, and them.
About the Author — Jake Slater is the social media manager for GoCertify and a graduate of Brigham Young University. Jake resolves to woo and win the woman of his dreams in 2017. Does anyone out there know where he can find her?
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: blowout, certification, Education, Library Suite, sale, TestOut Continuing Education