Military Appreciation Month
Learn free for 30 days
To get started, complete the form and free access will be granted. No strings attached. Nothing else to buy. No credit card required to sign up. Just free access for 30 days.
May is Military Appreication Month and TestOut would like to say THANK YOU for your military service. To celebrate, we are unlocking our training technology and providing you FREE access to our entire library of award winning IT certification courseware.
That means you can gain hands-on practical experience that will increase your tech skills, advance your career goals, and help you succeed in the workplace, absolutely FREE!
Thank you again for your service!
Why the U.S. Military Chooses TestOut
We build the world’s most advanced IT simulation training technology, specifically designed to produce certified computer networking and cybersecurity experts. Our simulation engine replicates a $200,000 computer network and security lab, which is integrated with video instruction, text lessons, section quizzes, and certification practice exams. This all-in-one immersive training prepares service men and women for certifications required by the DoD 8570/8140 and produces knowledge and skills that will far outlast passing their exams. This ensures soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines have the expertise to fulfill their military missions, as-well-as ensure a successful transition to civilian careers.
IT Certification Courses
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ FC0-U61
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-601
- CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004
- CompTIA CySA CS0-001 & CS0-002 (Coming May 18th)
- Cisco CCNA 200-301
Microsoft(The MS Server Exams expired Jan. 1, 2021, but we still offer the courseware as well as the associated TestOut Server Pro Certification Exams)
- Microsoft Server 2016 Installation, Storage, & Compute 70-740
- Microsoft Server 2016 Networking 70-741
- Microsoft Server 2016 Identity 70-742
- Microsoft Windows 10
MS Office (MOS)
- Microsoft Office 2019
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker V10
TestOut ProIn addition to the vender exams, each course prepares you for TestOut’s Pro Certification Exams. Each of these exams are 100% performance-based and a FREE exam voucher is included with each course for Military personnel.
- TestOut IT Fundamentals Pro
- TestOut PC Pro
- TestOut Network Pro
- TestOut Security Pro
- TestOut Linux Pro
- TestOut Cyber Defender Pro (Coming May 18th)
- TestOut Routing Pro
- TestOut Switching Pro
- TestOut Client Pro
- TestOut Server Pro 2016: Install and Storage
- TestOut Server Pro 2016: Networking
- TestOut Server Pro 2016: Identity
- TestOut Office Pro 2019
- TestOut Ethical Hacker Pro
- D&B (DUNS) #: 78-904-7875
- EFIN/TIN#: 87-0505338
- CAGE# (Defense Dept): 1QJN7
- SIC Code: 611000
- Primary NAICS Code: 511210
- Secondary NAICS Code: 611420
- Sole Sorce Letter: Download PDF
Approved Credential Assistance Programs:★
(Credential Assistance) Program★
Credentialing Opportunities On-lineClick here for more information.
The Most Advanced Learning Platform for Real-World Experience
For 30 years we have been refining LabSim to be the worlds most advanced IT learning platform. We integrate instructional videos, expert demonstrations, text lessons, and practice exams with our advanced simulations. We use this platform to give troops real life scenarios to carryout, allowing them to practice the skills they have learned. This provides essential hands-on experience in a safe and secure environment before letting them work on live equipment and networks. It has also proven to be an extremely effective way to prepare people to pass certification exams that fulfill DoD requirements.
- Simulation Labs
- Expert Instruction
- Interactive Video Controls
- Text Lessons
- Section Quizzes and Exams
- Certification Practice Exams
- Performance Reports
For Instructors / Directors
- Student Reports
- Custom Assessment
- Class Management
- Data Export
- LMS Integration
- Auto-grading - Including an option for administration to view reporting
8 learning components for helping your troops build competency, get certified, and be mission ready
The LabSim Learning Method
After nearly 30 years of delivering IT certification training to both industry, government, and academic customers, we’ve developed a tried and proven learning methodology that best prepares students for IT certifications and career success and can be adapted to traditional, hybrid, and online learning formats.
* Both the 100% Performance-based TestOut Pro Certification & the associated Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, or EC Council Certification Exam(s)
Integrated hardware and software labs let personnel apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios
Our advanced labs simulate over $200,000 of integrated hardware, software, and networking equipment. Service men and women can practice configuring hardware, installing drivers, managing operating systems, and configuring network devices—all within their browser.
“The difference with our network simulations is how real they are. A small example: If you unplug a cable in the network closet, the link light goes out on the switch, the link light goes out on the computer in the office that that port communicates with, and the computer shows disconnected in the OS.”
IT Course Production Manager
LabSim's simulated office environment lets students complete tasks in multiple locations.
Get a second certification with our courses
Included with each course is a FREE voucher for troops to take the coinciding TestOut Pro certification exam. These exams are 100% performance-based and lets individuals prove they have working skills by performing tasks in real-world situations. While these certifications are not part of the DoD 8570, they do provide a second substantial certificate that can be added to a resume for civilian careers.
- Truly 100% performance-based exams powered by LabSim’s innovative simulation technology. No multiple-choice questions.
- No arduous requirements for administering the exams but delivered online and scheduled by instructors or with TestOut.
- Analytics for instructors and administration to assess certification scores and performance of individual students and classes while seeing comparisons with other scores by state, country, and worldwide