TestOut PC Pro Certification
Many IT professionals begin their careers in IT support-related positions. The main purpose of the TestOut PC Pro certification is to verify necessary skills to work as an IT support professional. In an IT support job, you’ll be asked to install, repair, configure, secure, and manage computer hardware, operating systems, and software in home or corporate environments. These are the most basic and foundational skills required of all IT professionals. Additionally, communication, listening and analysis skills are essentials for interacting with customers.
Experience Requirement: No previous experience required. This certification will prepare you for your first IT job.
- Exam Version: 4.0
- Release Date: May 23, 2016
- Question Count: Up to 14 questions
- Task Count: Up to 50 tasks
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- Score Range: 200 - 2,000
- Passing Score: 1360
- Computer Operating Systems
- PC Hardware
- PC Software
- Basic Networking Devices and Printers
- Mobile Devices
- The TestOut PC Pro certification is included in the cost of CompTIA A+ training courseware.
- The TestOut PC Pro exam is comprised of simulations and other questions intended to measure skills.
- Examinees may encounter a small number of unscored tasks that are used to evaluate and improve the exam. These tasks will not impact an examinees’ final score.
- The TestOut PC Pro certification exam is a culminating exam. To pass the exam, users should complete an entire course of study for PC hardware and software.
- Users who take and pass the exam can download a digital certificate.
- Upon passing, certificates and wallet cards can be ordered from the LabSim home page for a minimal fee.
- If you have any questions regarding the TestOut PC Pro certification, please contact your TestOut sales representative at 1-800-877-4889 or email ProCertifications@testout.com.
- If you would like to evaluate or retake any of the TestOut Pro certifications, you may request additional instructor exam vouchers by emailing ProCertifications@testout.com